The vision of FADA is a prosperous and discrimination-free Rwanda.
FADA works to improve livelihoods and quality health services for vulnerable women as well as combating all forms of gender based violence and discrimination.
Solidarity for inclusive development
FADA pursues the following objectives:
- To contribute towards improving the socio-economic living conditions of vulnerable women
- To increase access to quality health care among vulnerable women
- To prevent and mitigate against the effects of HIV/AIDs among female sex workers as a key population group and others in general.
- To fight against all forms of gender based violence and discrimination
- To promote gender equality and equity
- To provide space for dialogue, networking, experience sharing and capacity building for vulnerable women
The target beneficiaries of FADA are:
- Lesbians, Bi-sexual women and Trans-women
- Sex workers
- Teenage mothers
- THE GLOBAL FUND
- AFRICAN SEX WORKERS ALLIANCE (ASWA)
- KVINNA TILL KVINNA
- EAST AFRICAN TRANS HEALTH & ADVOCACY NETWORK (EATHAN)
- AMAHORO HUMAN RESPECT (AHR)
- HUMAN RIGHTS FIRST RWANDA (HRFR)
- CENTER FOR THE RULE OF LAW RWANDA (CERULAR)